View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 09:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Spent my whole evening

Well I spent my whole evening reading about animal health. I never knew there was so much I didn't know. I have learned a lot. And there is so much more to learn. I ordered Barleans Flax Oil for animals tonight. I'm going to give it a try for about 3 months and see how they do. If it doesn't do any good, I'm going to put them all on one of the allergy free type foods. I just really hate to change foods because they have done really well with their weight, energy and the desire to eat all of their food since we changed them to Science Diet.

Until we get this Mayo trip out of the way, I need to keep things as simple as possible for my dog-sitter. She has animals and children of her own so can't spend a huge amount of time with them. She will be coming in twice a day to feed, water and let them out to play and poop for a little while. I'm hoping she will spend time playing with them some. Two of them are huge "people" animals. The other one is shy but will like some petting. This sounds crazy I'm sure, but I think of all the things I am the most worried about having to do on this trip to Mayo is leaving my babies. My son thinks this is silly and told me to put them in a kennel. I don't think my little Rio would eat if he were in a kennel. He's afraid of everything.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote