View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 08:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeans View Post
Oh JEEZZZEE! I get to vent??? Okay, I'll pop open a beer

My venting is pretty boring though.

I just want to get through school but I can't get focused on it. I spent some time on it today, but its my only day off and I feel some hostility about it. I clocked 68.5 hours this week and get to do it again tomorrow. The check is amazing but still struggleing to get back on our feet. I want time with my family but get very little. Haven't seen my kid in over a week. SHE is at my cabin with all her girlfriends this weekend, enjoying my vacation getaway! LOL! Glad someone is....

We are being robbed of our summer. It has been cloudy everyday. Cloudy here means cold. No sun, no warmth. It hangs in the 50s. I've been paying to get a 'sun tan'.

I can't seem to drop the 20lbs I gained last winter chatting with all of you. Guess I'll starve myself

Compared to every one else....this is piddlyass-stuff. But it is my world....I'm very thankful that I'm getting a break from all the drama life throws our way.

Poor another glass Julie, its going to be a long night
Big Hugs for you.
I hear you on the working so much, even tho I don't "work" I seam to be running around like a chicken with-out it's head and I feel like I have been gone from here for 6 months.

We have already seen 100 here so far, I'd love to seen you our sun for a bit because I have seen too much of it

DH is know fully awake so he can watch the kids while go soak in a nice warm bath and try to get rid of this 4 day long headache I have.

BTW seams he toke a valium this morning and that's what knocked him out, he's now saying he doesn't even remember today.

DX with Fibromyalgia, 1998
DX with MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), June 2008
DX with Food Allergies, wheat, sesame, fresh pineapple

momXseven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote