View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 05:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslieand View Post
I also respectfully request that if any of you do decide to move to another site you somehow let us know where you are.
I know Cara had asked me for a couple of email address of people that she didn't have after the crash. Maybe somebody wants to be "The Keeper of the email addresses", so if anything does happen, people can be contacted. Of course there's always Kim's Yahoo Group too. Many have used that as a gathering place - a lifeboat - in rough times. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...anceChatGroup/ I'll volunteer to be the keeper, if no one else wants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annelb View Post
Al, you could always make us laugh and we love you for that The roll call with links to the past years was a great idea. I am glad that you never completely left.
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslieand View Post
I always read what you write, Al. I learn from you with every posting. And nothing beats your sense of humor. I think you are a perfect combination of humor, support, and information. You are a cornerstone to this site. Cara, if you ever left it would leave a void. Both of you, please don't shut that door without telling me where you are going. And the same goes for so many of you. I'm afraid to list a few of you and miss others equally important to me. As for the site, hopefully we will be pleasantly suprised and find it whole and well. And an apology waiting for Monica and for the rest of us left waiting.
Anne & Leslie,

Wow - Thank you both so much for your heartfelt words. They have touched me. Seriously - thank you. I have always felt "loved" here...ummm...there...uhhh...where ever you guys are . That's why I had some serious struggles. Two items that go to the core of my being were at war. Just ask Peg - I was in a serious funk. So I found a compromise...I hang out both places!! LOL!! Yeah..Peg was please about that! LOL!

I don't think you'll have to worry about Cara. She is steady & faithful as a lighthouse. A constant beacon shining in the night, allowing safe navigation to those that need it. As are all the rest that contribute here.

Alas, I will follow the pack. As I said, it's the people that have a hold on my heart.

“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” ~Mother Teresa

Last edited by aklap; 09-03-2006 at 11:43 PM.
aklap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote