View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 10:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Kitchen Make-over. Please help!

(This may have already been posted here. If so, just overlook it, but please do vote!)

There is a sweet lady on another MS board that I belong to who just recently lost her mom unexpectedly. This dear lady has MS and is a single mom of a mentally disabled child. She's living in an old house she bought and the kitchen is a disaster area. She was trying to remodel it, but had to stop due to lack of money. The kitchen needs a total overhaul and needs to be made handicapped accessible for her.

Electrolux is sponsoring a dream kitchen give away which would be wonderful for this dear lady. She's entered into the contest and already has over 34,000 votes, but she needs many more. If you could, please take just a moment and vote for this lady to win her dream kitchen at the link below. I know it would mean the world to her.

http://ivillage.waidev5.com/electrolux/site/index.php?page=photos&id=48579 (There's a picture of her kitchen at this link. You won't believe your eyes!)

Thanks and hugs,

Lisa

I just doubled the value of my SUV! I filled the tank up with gasoline.

(That used to be an insult to the vehicle. Now it's a sad commentary on the price of gasoline!)
Shashi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (06-09-2008), Desinie (06-09-2008), JessieSue (06-09-2008), Kitty (06-09-2008), momXseven (06-08-2008), soxmom (06-09-2008), Twinkletoes (06-08-2008), viseeu (06-09-2008)