View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 06:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Will the happy pills seem to be helping i am not so confused and upset all the time. But i did get bad new on Thursday night my message therapist called to let me know that comp only paid her 45 bucks from a 600.00 bill and she couldn't get a hold of the case nurse to find out what was going on. Know one had told aether one of us how long the scions would be so i just kept going i told her not to worry because no one said anything about how long i was to go she will get paid for the time i did go but the worst thing is i could be cut off and if that is the case i will have to go back on more pain pills and i so don't wont to do that at this time. And not knowing when i will get in to the pain clinic what a mess right now my shoulders and neck are just in knot's hands are so cold they don't realize just how much it helps me get on with things at lest going to her i could do my house work because i knew i would have some relief with in a day. Now i guess it is back to doing very little will not that i was doing a lot lo lo but at lest it was something. I called the other day to let the appeals board know i sent off some of the papers and that my doctor would be sending her letter and prof that my thyroid is under control. She said not to worry do to the fact that she has been having trouble getting a hold of the company so i have time yet to get the rest sent in. OH ya i finely got a call to let me know my computer should be ready to pick up on Wednesday so i guess i can try to start doing some school work if i can keep my mind on the task long enough lo lo will that's it for this fine day take care all
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hairdresser (08-18-2008), johannakat (06-09-2008)