Thread: New Title
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 12:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have been jumping one to the other too. not knowing what to do.
The bit what i couldn't understand is why it took so long to get Braintalk up and running again, like if i have a hardware or even a software problem on my PC , its normally fixed that day and i have to travel 40 kilometres to get parts for it.
Backing up important files is so easy to do, its not very time consumming just a couple flicks of the mouse or shrink it and through a cd in the cdrom,or a few cd's ,big deal., crikey it only takes me about 5 hours to build a pc and have it up and running in that time, and i have no computor training what so ever, i am a retired coach driver, most school kids could probably do it quicker than me.
I have no idea what the setup is to run something like Braintalk, i would imaging that there would be lots of hardrives backing each other up all the time, maybe Wings42 [David] could explain it, i am pretty sure he was a professional computor bloke, he may be able to explain what it takes to set it all up & why its taken so long.
Anyway i am comfortable here as well, but i wish everyone else was here, not split up the way it is now.

Last edited by Brian; 10-24-2006 at 12:49 AM.
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote