View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 10:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me BP? View Post
I wish I had some words of comfort to you but I don't. Just to tell you that I'm in the same boat. I have absolutely no one left in my family and June 12th is the anniversary of my brother's suicide. It's been so heavy on my mind and then is Father's Day. I just feel like I can't cope this week.

I too went to grief counseling and had the same experience. Everyone had lost a son or daughter and I just sat in the corner. I tried to go again but never got out of the car.

Losing a sibling is so hard, especially when we don't know why. I'm here if you need me
I wish I could offer you words of comfort too. I just went through my sister's 2yr anniverdary date, it's tough. And next comes my brother's. I understand your hardship with the this week but, with God's help you will get through it.

I don't understand anything at all. I often cry at the drop of a hat and then wonder why I am so weak. No one has the answers, or even help during these times. Sometimes I hurt so deep down inside and get so lonely. I wish I had at least one family member left, even a cousin or someone. Now I am feeling sorry for myself. But time just doesn't make it better.

Sorry for going on so. I'd better close before I fall apart again.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-10-2008), BJ (06-09-2008)