View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 01:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Mili,
I wish I had you closer to help ME with my boys IEP's. I like how you wrote it all down.. I know ahead when the boys are coming up and try to prepare for them and think ahead about what needs to be done and said... Then the day comes and I sit there and hear what they say and it all just goes over and its not til its all said and done and I leave (days later usually) that I THINK of things I SHOULD have said or done DURING the IEP.. OR things THEY SAID that upset me. I always seem that they never go the way I want them to go. My brain just doesnt work the way I wish it could. The more I see my boys struggle and go thru the more I see I struggle with. I usually feel like Im alone in a cage of lions. I'll have to see if I can try to type it out like you did.. tho usually I dont think of things like you do.

I hope and pray your meeting goes as well as your notes did and you get him the help he needs and things turn around for the BETTER.

I dont even know if I worded this right the way I wanted to Its also past my bedtime..

HUGS
Gina Marie
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote