View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 06:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Babies have arrived!!!

Some time ago I announced my daughter was having Twins in Sept. Well they arrived Yesterday Sept 2 just after 7 pm. We have an identical set of twin boys! Store the fine china and hide anything that can be thrown, tackled, or otherwise tested for it's durability. The amazing thing about boys is they always have to see who can throw the other one across the room. My two oldest sons are 35 and 28 and when they get together they still have to tackle each other. The older one had the advantage for a number of years, but the younger one has a much more physical job (fireman) and is now in the power position. (I warned #1 the day would arrive when the tables would turn).
I am buzzed today so I'm keeping this short. My meds are totally out of balance.
On a completely different subject: Thanks Steve for finding my philosophical insight memorable
"On the road of life, if your not facing adversity your headed in the wrong direction." Sounds negative at first...but its the tough stuff that tests our integrity and the people we admire are the ones who walk gracefully through the muck holes of life. I'm always flattered when someone refers to my insights in a positive way. Even when I do it myself Cheers to all and have a good week.
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote