View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 12:56 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

wondering if BMW knows that I might be a long lost sibling since we can trace our footprints and gamings and such? Hmmmmm....if you say you are a Final Fantasy's genre fan, I am going to have to say, "GET OUT!!!!"

I am wondering about all these reality shows...So you think you can dance, American Idol and such, and wondering if I can come up with some ideas for some shows so I can make some $$$...

wondering if shows showing competitive sheeps eating grass called, "So Ewe Think Ewe Can Graze?"

Or wondering if we can do a show about Penguins competing show and name it: Antarctic Idol?

or a show about a bunch overpaid chefs whining and being mean and whining some more cooking stuff that nobody can really afford nor have the time to cook and don't have the money to buy from a FRESH market ALL the time or get the latest fad or afford truffle relish that cost $200/lb. A show that let's them compete about who can cook the most outlandish dishes while they whine and whine and whine: "Hell's B*tching?" Or the "Ironic Chef?"

nah, maybe I'll make movies. Maybe I'll make a movie about a gangster that is really bad in math, so he uses his hits(killings) to do arithematics. 1 kill plus 1 kill plus 1 kill...I'll hire Tom Hanks brother, Plum Planks to play the role, and name the movie: "Road to Addition?"

Or maybe do a movie about a man that works in the junk yard and decides to make a super powered suit to fight crime: "Scrap Iron Man?"

I dunno...just wondering...

hugs for the broom...

Last edited by who moi; 06-10-2008 at 05:44 AM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nohope (06-11-2008)