View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 01:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down wow another magnesium post

well i have a new magnesium post.

As you may well know, I have tried ionic fizz and I hafta say I love the stuff.

But the other product you mentioned- Slow-mag is not so good. I mean maybe the product is good because as you said it's well-absorbed and maybe that's why you are fond of it. and as with most of the products you mention(MrsD) each one are very good and reputable( source naturals, jarrow formulas, now formulas) but the slow-mag tablets are absolutely massive, and are very difficult to swallow, I almost choked a few times already with these. Although I'm sticking it out with it, because I'm not yet done with the bottle.

I have a very difficult time swallowing these tablets, maybe Ill try drinking them with tea or hot water next time. but im sure magnesium chloride wouldn't be all that bad if they were partly aspirated. who knows?? maybe i hav a slight structural problem with my throat/esophageus. altho i wouldnt know because it takes a miracle for me to even go to the doctors for absolutely anything, I haven't been in awhile. I still haven't gotten a catscan or MRI on my head, because I do have anxiety and depression, and they say you should get some of these diagnostic tests to look at your head. maybe some of my symptoms aren't severe enough. I mean tests are preventative medication and if I was in britain I could get them done. Maybe I'll go to montreal or something to get these tests done.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote