View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

mmkay still very mad . wheres that stick
I dont understand how he just arghhh . it is not that i dont want to forget. it is just that after being taken on by t.t. and head injury breaking jaw and having plates put in and going threw trial by jury and tests and planing way to end things and getting phsy tests and having stim and a bulky battery placed under skin that looks like a 3ed boob speech coach counciling and all the other stuff and the pain that never ends but dose change in its intensity thought it is 24-7. after that how can one forget? I remember every day .
I guess I am mad because that day has only changed my life and how I see things. it changed me in a huge profound way and d.h. just dosent get that. THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS! I am mad that he dose not look back and see things like I do. Did he ever see like I did? what did he see when all this was happening? I am mad he still dose not wear seat belt I am mad he dose not use c-pap sleep mask hardly ever. I am mad mad mad I am so mad I better log off and cool down.but not before I do this one more time
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote