View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 10:03 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Heart

BMW

This may be the wrong thread for wonders, but I wonder if he's anything like me or my husband. Both of us are horrible with anniversaries. One year we both forgot our wedding anniversary. Our son forgot too, but he was the one who remembered a couple of days later.

I don't even remember the exact day of my first wedding. I asked my ex-husband if he remembered when we got married, and he said "sometime in January, can't remember the year." We laughed.

However, like you, certain dates have an profound impact on me. Like you, my husband was right there with me. He knows what I had and have to endure for the rest of my life. It's too much to expect my husband to dwell on those days as I have to dwell on them - as you have to dwell on them. When I remind my husband of the anniversary and all the pain I had to endure, he doesn't know what to say - it doesn't mean he doesn't care.

I think some time with your bestest gal pal is a good bet. Pamper yourself. You've cleared a LOT of hurdles so far. Take a little time to relish your victories and play with the blue ribbons you've already earned.

Oops this is a ticked thread. Let me check myself for ticks....

It ticks me off that days have to be numbered.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-10-2008)