Old 06-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
I agree with everything that you wrote.

However, the only two products (As Seen On TV), I mean, that I got burned with were the Tater Mitts, and the Smart Lidz.

Everything else I purchased, from the Pedegg, to the One Touch Can Opener, to the Handy Reacher, well I am completely 100% satisfied.

I only buy from local stores that sell these products. Or I buy from Power Sellers on Ebay. I'm an ebay seller myself so I know these people.

I've never been burned, thank goodness.

So I shall continue to buy these gadgets (only if I can use them), not just for the novelty of purchasing them.

I just got my Juiceman Jr, from the internet. Best thing I ever did. I did the research. The reviews on the Jack LaLanne juicer, well they were horrible. Not so with the Juiceman Jr. And I had owned one previously.

$49.99 and it works like a pro. (I only wish I could drink the juice and not just have to give it to Alan). He's not a diabetic. God, the lovely juice I make every morning.

P.S. I wish I was into plants, so I could buy those Globes thingees, that you fill with water, turn them upside down, and you don't have to water your plants anymore. Those things (if they work), are fabulous.

Glad you got your gift card!

I used to do ebay too, so I know what you mean. You get to know how to buy there when you do it a while. i've never been burned either. Bought a lovely ruby ring for $60 bucks. Had it appraised for $360.

I saw those plant watering things too, but I'd need way too many of them.