Thread: Selling on eBay
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Note eBay

I have bought and sold on eBay for a number of years. It is work when you are a seller. I do not like the new rules and regulations they have now. Others do not like them either. As a seller, all you can leave the buyer is a positive for feedback but they (the buyer) can leave a negative, neutral or positive for the seller. There are times that a negative from the seller would be in order. In all the time I've been on eBay, as a seller I only left a negative twice - and they deserved it. There were other times when I just let it go. And recently as a buyer, I also just let it go.

At any rate, it is very unfair now and sellers are up in arms now over it. And, yes, there was some unfair stuff going on on both sides. But selling isn't all fun and games either. And no matter how fair and decent you try to be, at some point you more than likely will get burned. So it goes Guess there is a lot of unfair things in this life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dreambeliever128 (01-22-2011)