View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 07:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Near miss

Thanks to everyone for their condolences for my cat. I was going to post a picture, but never got around to it. At least we still have two other geriatric cats who are keeping us company AND entertained!

I had a not so Close Encounter with Cara. She was visiting Colorado near my home, but the stars did not align for us to meet. Between her busy family schedule, and my busy work schedule, we decided that we weren't going to see each other this trip. But I did get to talk to her on the phone! She was e-mailing me right when I called her . Have computer, will travel, LOL!

Things are pretty good on the digestive front, as long as I don't eat anything from a long list of foods! To recap, I'm not eating gluten, dairy, soy, corn, beans, most nuts and seeds, and quinoa. At least I can still eat eggs, rice and potatoes! I really want to get a handle on this leaky gut thing. I appreciate the posts on this topic.

Well, that's about it. Just enjoying the beautiful late summer Colorado weather. Even though I've been working a lot, it's been in the high country, so it's a nice treat. How's everyone else doing?

Claire
diamondheart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote