View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

(((Ckepi))) how wonderful to see you again, and absolutely...you share darkness, light, whatever you want in here. You'll be in my prayers tonight.

I wonder what's going on with Wren and wish I could help.

I wonder if Moi knows that when he posts my mind gets swept away with such clarity to S. Carolina, land that I love! I swear, I love that place. I surely have ocean in my background somewhere because I am so very attracted to it. West coast, not so much, even though it's uncannily beautiful up north.

I still wonder if Mr. Moose found his check and I sure hope so.

I wonder if the Alffe's are roasting. Not so roasting here, and expecting more thunderstorms tomorrow. We are all so waterlogged in Iowa. just awful. Flooding everywhere.

I wonder at the dramatic video of that home falling into the river in Wisconsin.

I also wonder at the lake in Wisconsin that disappeared. One lady they interviewed said, "If someone had told me that someday I would wake up to no lake, I never would have believed them." And yet, POOF! Lake all gone. How weird is that?

I still wonder about the crops. Dang, I don't even wanna think of how this year's crops, or lack thereof, will affect our already ailing economy. BIG sigh.

I wonder if I'll remember my camera this weekend and get much needed piccies of my adorable grandson.

I wonder how excited I am that Bruna will be 4 years old this Friday the 13th! Of course, we will celebrate and I will get pictures of her in her birthday hat.

OMG, FRIDAY THE 13TH! Shudder. Should stay home.

Which reminds me, my ma and pa got married on Friday the 13th in July. What WERE they thinking!?

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tovaxin_lab_rat (06-10-2008), who moi (06-10-2008)