View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 06:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Wishing you a sense of inner peace....

as you discover more about what is and is not behind your experience with various types of neuroapthies, ans as you discover just what (and how much) is and is not helpful to you as an individual.

I have not been around much for awhile, due to the severity of illness; however, I have followed your story/experiences while checking in and reading.

You have been dealing with very "tough stuff" for a long time now!

It seems, if one is rather severely affected and can find something that is potentially helpful...there is such a "fine line" between how much of this "something" (even PT) is helpful and how much actually further aggravates one's situation. The "balance" is so delicate... and sometimes the location of that "fine line" also changes.

Dealing with this... as you know all too well... is a major challenge... every single day. I applaud all you have done to try to find the closest approximation of the best medical explanation available to yourself and to your various doctors... over so many years. This is a huge accomplishment.

I deeply applaud your openess, your continued courage and fortitude. I also applaud your ability to "ease up" on some activities that may not be as helpful at a greater intensity level as they might be at a lesser level of intensity (PT, for example). (This can be a tough "realization" to accept and to actually implement, even when doing so may be truly in our own best interest.)

I am grateful for all you share.

You (and so many others here) remain in my prayers and meditations.

Truly hoping you can experience an increasing amount of deep inner peace in your life. And... I hope you also experience times of great joy, too!
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kmeb (06-11-2008)