View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Multiple toothaches AGAIN!!!!!

April 10, 2008 I had the oral surgery where they cut a slice off the roof of my mouth and sewed it to my lower left and lower center gums. I took 500mg of Cipro for 10 days.

Fast forward to about the early part of May I think, I can't remember...and I had multiple toothaches. HOLY COW -- I applied for wimp of the year. Three to five teeth ached. BUT with enough Oxycodone, you can stand the pain.

May 7th my dentist said I needed a root canal. ODD?? But May 9th they worked me in and did the first part. I was put back on another antibiotic because my jaw was infected. This time a huge dose for ten days or two weeks.

Around June 5th or so I noticed that ...... if I pushed my lower jaw teeth, on the left side, with my tongue, I had an instant toothache --- times several teeth.

NO WAY THIS CAN BE HAPPENING. I have the pain meds to stop this until I can see a dentist but part of me is asking if it isn't another jaw infection.

But that can't happen again can it? So soon? How can I need 3 more root canals? And why can't we just pull all these teeth and go to false teeth? Remember, I had false teeth once before. Not great, but better than this pain level again and again and again.