View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Have you ever had brownies with Cool Whip (non-dairy topping) on them?? Mmmmmmm!!!

(looking in cabinet for box of brownie mix, and wondering if I still have the bowl of frozen Cool Whip in the freezer)

I've been having a bad week (or three) with the vision problems, but it sounds like you had a really carppy day.

I, myself, just made myself paranoid as heck a little while ago. I found TWO ticks on me. One was inside my right shoe (not actually ON me) and the second one was on my right leg, crawling up my leg. It was red, and looked really small, and just creepy!

I didnt get a chance to save the first one, but I removed the second one from my leg with a piece of Scotch tape, and saved it in a Ziploc just in case I need to send it off somewhere. (after reading about ticks and Lyme while I was waiting to get diagnosed with MS, has me scared to death of those little beasties!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote