View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can say t.y. and leave hugs to everyone ?

I wonder how principal Alffe is doing ? I wonder if she knows I wonder if she ate any pizza ? i wonder why i am stuck on n.y.'s pizza?I wonder if that grand daughter is having the blast of her summer? hope all of you are over flowing with fun and good times.

I wonder if ckepi knows I grew up in ct? I wonder if they know where Hartford is?? I wonder if I will get to know ckepi and figure out if its a she or a he?

I wonder how nice it was to see best dear pal today? I wonder why we get along so well? I wonder that she is doing much much better now!!

I wonder if I can thank Bizi and Alffe and everyone for that help back there?

I wonder if Roseblue knows how proud and happy I am because she kept "it" I wonder if she will see this???????
I wonder how good it would be if AV8 stays feeling way better until our posties get there and when they do I hope they makes her feel even better!

I wonder if I can reply to who moi with a get out yourself lol

I wonder if I should go and for rest of night float on this mellow happy mood I caught from my pal .

I wonder at how good and how much of a blessing it is to have such awesome friends ..here at n.t. and my every day n.s.b. life. (n,s,b, new smyrna beach..my town)

I wonder how kathy is feeling tonight I wonder if she knows I think my hub is just a foolish knuckle head? that probly dosent care so much about things that have already happened. I wonder if that makes sense? I wonder why I dont care anymore and am just ignoring him and just doing my own thing now.

I wonder if all of you will believe me when I say that later when I look at or look for the moon I will be holding so many of you in my thoughts and prayers.every star will shine a bit brighter and each one holds a special wish for all of you.Goofy , Abbie, Hope, David, who moi, doody, curious, Ckepi, Roseblue,
coolangel, Catluvr,Twink,Tam,Nik-Key,Koala, Curious, Barbo, AV8
ahng on lets me thinks of the rest hummm oh my fellow ticked dancer WREN HUGS. UMMM WHO ELSE... OH YES SHE THINKS I HAVE FORGOTTEN BUT NEY NEY I HAVE NOT AT ALL FORGOTTEN... BP
i WONDER IF SHE IS BABY STEPPING THREW THIS HARD TIME?i WONDER IF SHE KNOWS SHE i WONT FORGET HER WHEN I AM LOOKING AT OR FOR MOON AND THERE IS A STAR WITH A SPECIAL WISH FOR HER!
Peace to the room. Opps I didnt know my caps was on but to lazy to go fix so ya all deal with big letter mmmkay.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-10-2008), Alffe (06-11-2008), bizi (06-11-2008), ckepi (06-22-2008), KathyM (06-11-2008), nohope (06-11-2008), Roseblue (06-11-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (06-10-2008), who moi (06-10-2008)