View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 01:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think the heat is WORSE than the cold, but the cold makes you tense, which is bad for the spasms.

Any rise in the heat makes me feel like my fingers are going to spontaneously start on FIRE. My hands are hot to the touch...when I touch people, THEY JUMP they are so hot. However, the cold BREEZES do hurt. And the cold AIR also - because if you think about it - very hot mixed with very cold makes a "tornado" - so very cold air touching my very hot hands causes pain - almost like - what the heck is that? Where if it's too long in the cold you lose your limbs??? DANG MED BRAIN!!! I know you all know what I mean.

It's any change, but if there is a heat source, such as yes...a lightbulb, a stove, even a hot plate of FOOD that I am trying to eat off of, or a bowl of soup, even trying to eat a taco (first time I had taco's was the other night...and I had to hold it with a napkin....too hot for me to hold now with my rsd hands!). Even the slight rise in heat will be way too much.

On the other hand, I don't like to take an icecube from a tray, grab a gallon of milk from the fridge, take the ice cream out of the freezer, etc. Any EXTREME is intolerable to me. Only in different ways. I can get CLOSER to the cold than I can to heat for some reason. I just "don't like" the cold...I can't TOLERATE the heat.

Is that odd? LOL!
Hugs
LisaM
pSST....***MEOW*** Here, Birdie, Birdie, Birdie!

However, cold makes me shiver, which tenses me up, which does send me into a flare. I get muscle spasms really bad...and because of that, shivering is no good. NO tensing at ALL is good. And sometimes you don't even realize you are tensing.
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote