Thread: New Title
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 01:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

David, you said "........ The one thing I am desperate about is getting the old "Stickies: Useful websites" back. That was a precious resource for all of us that took years to build."

As I thought about this, I seem to remember a post about JL (I think it was in Forum Feedback). It had something to do with him walking home in the rain and realizing that he had these CD's in his pocket, that were the backups of OBT.
He then spoke about realizing that he was carrying thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people in his pocket. Then, something about it being a humbling experience and him being the sole keeper - in his pocket- of so many needs and desires of people with neurological problems.
He went on to state that he made these backup CD's regularly and they were not kept at the 'hastypastry' building, but taken home to his place. He also mentioned something about making space at this place for storage, as he was running out of place(s) to put them.
Weren't these CD's the OBT backups/archives?
Were they used for something else and then 'lost'?
I just have this nagging feeling that our info/data was not lost- and retrieval of it, lies just around some corner-somewhere. But it isn't worth the time or the effort to get it back on-line where we can use it.

Glenn, I guess you aren't the only one who could be accused of being 'long winded' in posting replies.
(So sorry about your arm/shoulder I hope you recover quickly)
I have been known to 'run off at the mouth' - frequently.

Last edited by nide44; 10-24-2006 at 03:18 PM.
nide44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote