View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Tongue

I am REALLY having a terrible time right now. Coughing up GOBS of stuff now for about 2 weeks and yesterday my ears got all blocked up and I am sneezing and dripping all over the place. I'm NOT sick just gooky and phlegmy as all get out. I got some OTC MultiSymptom Allergy medicine, store brand, yesterday and I just took a caplet. Let's see if this helps. Usually a couple Benedryl at night helps quite a bit but in the morning, MAN!!! I am like a Gook Machine here couging up SO much stuff and dripping like Crazy. IF I attempt to do some cleaning I KNOW it's only going to make it worse.

You know what I think I am going to do is when I vacuum, I am going to use a spray bottle and spray everything with a fine mist of water BEFORE I vacuum. Maybe that'll keep some of this stuff to a minimum in the air. I KNOW I have to take my canopy down from my bed and wash that and my bedroom curtains too. I will do the same there BEFORE I attempt to take any of that down to wash. Yesterday I took a nap and woke up BLOCKED up so tight I had to breathe through my mouth. I almost needed a crowbar to open up my sinuses with a nasal spray.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote