View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Frown What is the condition when a person is always angry at someone?

I have moved close to where my sister,and brother in law live. I've noticed that she is very angry at one person ,and then another. I heard some things about where she use to work,and they had some problems with her.

All I know is she had a real cold feeling for our Mother who didn't have allot of love for us. This angers her.

She has been angry at one person after another for four years. Now she's angry at me. It's been three months now.

She sort of snaps at me a little,accuses me of things,judges me,and tries to put me under her control. She makes me feel guilty,instead of supporting me,or backing me up.

She want's to be right about everything that we talk about. She wants me to sit in certain places,and she wants to direct me around the house all the time. She advises me about things that are non of her business. She doesn't like the way I work. This continually hurts my self esteem. I don't need that. I feel rejection. This hurts me deeply,and I thought that this kind of treatment was over for me.

She got angry at me on the phone 5 years ago,and literally screamed at me,and let me have it. I still remember it,and it was awful. She was angry at me for about 9 months.

I'm baffled. I don't know whats wrong with her emotions. She has MS. Her mental condition seems to be anger. I cannot help If I have different opinions about things that I think are right. There's much more then this. I'm starting to feal a little paranoid,because of her treatment to me,and I don't have paranoia.

My Dad is still alive but he doesn't want to talk about family problems. He has a very explosive temper,and I grew up being fussed at. I don't understand this.

When one problem with one person is resolved,she becomes angry at another person. I see this very clearly. She counts the number of things that she has against someone,and judges them. What is this? She won't go to a therapist.

These are personal attacks. I know the difference between constructive criticism,and personal attacks. I wonder if they did this when I was a kid. I do remember her being condescending in her jokes to me. Brokenfriend
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (06-12-2008), Wiix (09-19-2008)