View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

They just confirmed four fatalities at the Boys Scout camp.

One news station is actually broadcasting what Troops had fatalities. (the kids are all from Council Bluffs, Iowa) They're not broadcasting the names, but they're giving out way too much information right now in my opinion. I'm sure there are parents that dont know yet.

There was five inch diameter hail in Central Omaha a little while ago (baseball sized) and there have been reports of grapefruit sized in other areas.

We have had so much rain over the past couple of weeks, that I'm pretty sure Iowa is going to become Lake Iowa pretty soon, and parts of Omaha and the surrounding area will also be underwater.

It was raining so hard here at my house, I couldnt see the end of my yard. The lightning has been really freaky too.

We were in a drought.

I'm a lot disturbed about those kids at the Boys Scout camp. I really hope that it's not as bad as they say it was.

Now one of the news channels is saying there could be more fatalities at the Scout camp.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-11-2008), karousel (06-11-2008)