View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 05:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

First, I would like to start off ans say "Thank You" to everyone on here that has welcomed me here, its a great feeling! Also, another "Thank You" for those that have taken their time to post a reply to my topic!! Any replies with suggestions ect I appreciate very, very much!! I mean im VERY new with RSD...So Im full of questions, ect!!

RSD_Angel, Yes I am sure that I am stressed out and putting my body into thinking stuff, if that makes sense?!? Gosh knows stress isnt good for sure with RSD...I mean Ive been concerned about every little twitch, spasm, burning, sting, shock, ect...Who wouldnt be though, if you arent used to it? I need to grow used to that, and eventually I will!

I go to see my Dr next wk Mon, he is concerned and wants to see me...Orginally, I wasnt suppose to go back till Dec 8th...I am for sure going to mention the blocks..He mentioned those with my very first and second appt with him, but said he wanted to take a different rd first with Neurontin and aggressive physical therapy first which includes Fluidotherpay...Still going to mention it to him though...Seriously I have posted my concerns about the RSD Possibly Spreading on more than 1 msg board, and I have had a few ppl to be honest mention blocks and why havent I been started or had one yet? So yes, something I will definetely bring up to him!! Thank for your input !!

To all the others out there and anyone else who may read this, any more suggestions or anything else I should bring up to my Dr please feel free to leave a msg..Im still concerned about these "feelings" I have been getting through out my body...Today hasnt been to bad, have had a burning/sting here and there...

Thanks Again everyone you all rock!!
hideej76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote