View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 05:56 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Cathy!

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS on taking the bull by the horns with your health issues, for getting on LDN, and for losing so much weight!!! I am so glad to hear you are doing well; WAY TO GO lady!!!

When I first read your subject title, I thought "hmmmm.... is this the name of a new drug on the market?" I must admit, I don't remember your screen name, and only vaguely remember our discussions from back that far.

I have spoken to sooooo.... many people about LDN, and sometimes I don't ever hear back about whether they got on it, how they are doing, etc. I choose to look at that as a good sign because if they were still suffering, they'd quite likely still be on the boards. Anyway . . . thank you for coming back to update us!

I'm not sure if you were aware, but the original Braintalk went down in the summer and took several months to come back up. In the meantime, and after a few months with no contact amungst friends, this board was opened for people to congregate. When Braintalk came back up a few weeks ago, many of us opted to stay here, or to continue to visit both boards. This one has recently been renamed "NeuroTalk".

Thank you very much for your kind words! I am still only on LDN (17 months now) and have continued to do very well, with no attacks. My EDSS score also dropped by one whole point the last time I was measured.

I am THRILLED to hear how well you are doing! Keep in touch now that you have the energy, ok?

Cherie