View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hello and welcome to the forum!!!

I am so sorry to hear that you too are dealing with RSD, I have had RSD for 15 months now. I suffer from RSD in my left leg and right arm and developed it after an ankle sprain when I was 12 years old - I am now 13.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask - I will try and help you if I can.

I too am on a lot of medications, these include, Lyrica, Baclofen, Paracetamol, Tramadol, Ibuprofen and something to try and help me sleep. I have also tried Amitriptyline (this caused my vision to go blurry and resulted in a spread of the RSD to my arm), Kenadrin, Pregablin, Morphine, Diazepam, Propranolol, and many more but they dont help me that much either.

I am currently waiting to start an intense PT program and I will start that on the 7th July. The program lasts 3 weeks (possibly longer) and I will have 2 hours of PT in a morning, then tutoring, then dinner and another 2 hours of PT after dinner.

I really hope you are having a "good" day and if you need anything I am here for you. I know how scary it is when you are first diagnosed with something that you don't understand that well

I'm looking forward to chatting to you more
Alison
xxx