View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 04:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Rug Company Rip Off

RUG COMPANY RIP OFF
I am livid...beyond livid.
I have signed up with the same rug cleaning company that has a monopy on the rug cleaning business for the last twenty years.
For the last six years, I have used their prepaid service...which is a little expensive, but kinda worth it for me because I have pets.
You have to use the service a certain way and use it w/i one year. I haven't had a need to use it in 5-6 months.
They sign you up for the bedrooms.
Recently, our little dog had an accident on a little area rug. I asked that they make a switch. Instead of my master bedroom...which is a little on the large side, if they would switch that out this one time for the soiled little area rug. The little rug is about 1/4 the size of the master bedroom rug. They said " no way." They would rather their employees spend extra time on my home and not send them home early than "break the contract."
The fellas at my home (right now are almost in tears) They said that the company ahs them "trained" that no matter what the circumstance, even if you have been a very loyal customer and have a very resonable request....mine is more than reasonable...it is cheaper for them and the fellas could go home early, they can't help out a customer.
WHAT IS WITH THIS?
Am I allowed to mention company names on this website?
It starts with an "S" stands for SS....also for s u x...like what vacuum cleaners do.
I am livid....in this economy, that a company would provide such HIDEOUS customer service and disregard for thier loyal customers and even their employees.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (06-12-2008)