View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 08:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New here, only 18 years old w/ TOS

Well i first noticed my tos signs about a year ago.

I am 18 yers old now, and believe i got tos from years of stationaery posture on the comp

Immediately i got sharon butlers program and my symptoms went away. Then i stopped doing it for 6 months and they came back again.

However this time when I did the sharon butler stretches i seemed to overstretch when it comes to the "Shoulder Circles"

My symptoms now consist of very tight chest with difficulty fully breathing, slightly numb hands/cold hands, intermediate pain throughout forearms.

Now to note Sharons stretches for the neck have worked wonderfully.

My neck is now quite loose and fluid but the problem is that i cant seem to get my chest muscles to loosen up.

I now know that everytime i do the shoulder circles, whcih she says to do at least 4 times a day, only seems to cause more pain and tighten up my chest muscles.

Doing her neck strectches twice a day have really worked well, and i will drop doing any shoulder circles from now on.

Do you guys have suggestions for how often i should do the chest stretches she has in her TOS guide. She says to do them only twice a day, but i seem to tighten up too quickly.

Should i perhaps do them 3-4 times a day?

And do u have any replacement ideas for the shoulder circles?

Thanks u guys must be the toughest people out there.
pixel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote