View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Found out some general info...
Year began: 1947 Franchising since: 1972
SS International Inc. was founded by Jack A. Bates in 1947. In 1972, the company began offering SS Carpet Cleaner franchises, and in 1998, it introduced SS Duct Cleaning Service add-on licenses. The company has more than 240 locations throughout the United States and is based in Dublin, Ohio.
5500 Sxxxxxy Sxxxxxr Pkwy.
Dublin, OH 43016
Phone: (800)848-7496/(614)764-2007
Fax: (614)764-2394

Side note: This franchise is in Tampa, Fla. If someone has research skills and can get me the franchise info...please pm me. Thank you.

1) How can I find out the names of the owner(s) of my local franchise? I have put in two calls to customer service to the main office in OH and have not gotten a return call. I plan on emailing tomorrow. I might send a certified letter.
2) Can we mention company names on this website? They sure don't make life easier, when they treat customers like dirt.

This might be the worst customer service I have received in decades and Daismay...I agree that this country seems to need some sort of "huge overhaul" in that years.

20 years I have worked with this company...multiple accounts. In the last six years, I have prepaid. However, they would not make a minor adjustment that would be financially in their favor. Nor would they lift a finger to ask someone in charge if an exception could be made this one time. Are these people STUPID? When people fall on hard times, do their brains rot? OBVIOUSLY, I would rather have root canal than use their services again.

Last edited by Vowel Lady; 06-13-2008 at 05:02 AM.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote