Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesF View Post
Hi, I found this site whislt trying to find answers to some problems, namely Post Concussion Syndrome. I had a nasty fall from my horse 3 months ago and have been struggling since. I was knocked out for 10 mins and was told I had a fit whilst unconscious. I now suffer from headaches and a horrible feeling of dizziness which I'm finding hard to live with. I would love the opportunity to chat with other sufferers . Thanks for listening

James

Hey james, i got in a snowboarding accident about 3 months ago. I hit my head really hard and was knocked out for about 5 min.(somehow made it down the mountain)... i feel the same way especially the dizziness and nausea! It feels like theres something wrong on the inside of my head..but its extremely hard to explain to my peers.. ive felt fine a week ago and i went out last weekend and after that ive beeen feeling bad the whole week.. back to my normal symptoms..its just really frustrating to live with because you just want to feel better. i hate the feeling of having to vomit and feeling faint, but i never do either of them..also the ringing in the ears can be quite annoying.. i feel like its going away but it just really gets me down.. i play soccer at a very competitive level so this injury is really holding me back...i hope you feel better!

Cameron
killla cam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote