View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks guys

the hospitilation was mainly due to the drwug interaction of seligiline and trileptal. bad stuff. they took me off of trileptal, and that is making a huge difference.

another difference is i did not go home. they wouldnt release me home, and after reading all of the hospital notes, i know why. they believe, as do i, that my home environment is unhealthy and causes me too much stress. i noticed this immediately when i walked through the door. it felt as though i had been hit over the head. i immediately had bad symptoms. the docs notes revealed observations of how i was both when i was by myself and when my husband was in the room. much added stress while he was there, and very obvious apparently.

so, i am now staying in our rv. it is a nice 25 ft travel trailer with all i need. similiar to a studio apartment. the park i am in has wonderful park attendents who have taken me under their wings. i looked into some independent living places today and i am meeting with a social worker tomorrow.

this recent hospital episode compells me to say.. if you are in a stressful environment, please... get out. it will not change, and will only make you ill. pd is hard enough,. but it is tolerable when you are in a good living environment. put your faith in God. He is listening. and most importantly,,. as a dear friend of mine said.. have faith in yourself ,. and have patience . things will get better.
Curious (06-13-2008), gaykir (06-13-2008), Jomar (06-13-2008), RLSmi (06-13-2008), stevem53 (06-13-2008)