View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 08:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Eek 40 bucks a session..Dang, that can for sure get pricey..I go to therapy 3 times a wk, and have the Fluidotherapy done during my therapy sessions..Cant say I blame you at all, for not wanting to continue the sessions, if A. was making the area worse, and not helping any..and B. specially if it was costing you that much out of pocket..I work at the hospital where I get my therapy done at, so I may get a discount of some sort, I dunno..But, I have really good ins, so I dont have to pay out of pocket for any therapy appts...Got, that going for me anyhow..lol

Im having problems with my Neuro-Pain Dr that is treating me for my RSD..He doesnt take any ins, just medicare and medicade...Every appt I go to, its 200 bucks out of pocket cash due paid in full at the end of the appt...It sucks, but what can you do?? I have to see this guy, he specializes in RSD..And hes good, real good, knows his stuff...If I were to look for someone else in Houston, that would except ins, dont know if my ins would cover anyway because it would be considered "out of network"..So, I suppose dont matter either way...

--Heidi
hideej76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote