View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 04:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you left handed. It seems to me that our best recourse is:
1. Try to use mom and pop places when possible...esp. those that have been in business awhile.
2. NEVER sign a contract.
3. Don't use this particular business. Side note: I am in Fla. This franchise is based in TAMPA, FLORIDA
4. It is debatable (and I'm being generous with this word) that there is such a "notion" of customer service left in this country. If the "norm" is "every man out for himeself" then it is not necessary. It is buyer beware to the extreme and let's get as much money from the customer as possible. Companies have no concept of possible customer loyalty...don't care at all about this. I know from experience that this could in the end influence the bottom line. perhaps this explains why our economy is in the toilet. No foresight whatsoever.

Anyway....Upon further inspection, this is a horrible contract. They also try their best to talk you into buying additional products when they come to your home. Of course...everything is "extra" and very expensive as well. It has been a learning experience, but a frustrating one.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote