View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 07:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Treatment Choices?

I just don't know how to make a choice like this. I have gotten so many doctor opinions and they are so mixed. This was one of the last things I wanted to do but I also want my life back. I am talking about getting the spinal cord stimulator. I have pn but they think it is more similar to rsd. This is the issue after so many tests and docs it is still a think.Most of my other treatments/meds have not worked or increase pain level. That is my issue is if something goes wrong and I end up in more pain or with more issues. Once I am in a flare up it is near impossible to get it calm it just takes time. I had a horrible reumatologist apt yesteray which resulted in higher pain and no answers so this does not help. I am suppose to go to Cleveland Clinic on the 8th to talk to the doc about the scs though he said he would do it already since I was told at Ucla to have it done. I posted on the rsd forum to see more experiences and I am in contact with this young girl who had the surgery with my doctor but is having some issues with it. Thanks and I hope things are looking up for others.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote