Thread: b.p.
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

B.P. I am glad your sharing.
It brings back thoughts of what happend when I was in middle school and a friend Steven just got up went into bedroom and shot himself while a few of us freinds were sitting in livingroom. . He wasnt my brother but I have no words to say how I felt and no answers to my wonder of diffrent things.
Just know your not alone .
It is okay to be angry at anothers choice. in my case I do not think my friend was thinking ... was himself and gave no thought to his actions. I am angry about lots of things that happened that day and it was years ago.
Maybe in his way, Mark is trying to let you know... that he knows people are angry . Hes tryin to let you know he is in a better place, a better plane
where he isnt tied to the earthly conditons we all have ,like pain and illness and stuff like that. Who knows whats after life. I dont believe my soul or essence of me that is wraped in skin and bones. heck I dont believe my ghost is gonna party in heaven or suffer in hell. I think my energy is just gonna be out there free on another plane. But thats just me. I am a funny one
I Hope you have a better night tonight. and try to stay busy today , get some exercise a walk is good if you can get out for one.
Keeping you in my thoughts B.P. We all are and remember we are here for you when you needs us.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-13-2008), BJ (06-13-2008), Curious (06-15-2008), who moi (06-13-2008)