View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momXseven View Post
DH went back to work a long time ago. Oh it just worked out great that my nanny was already going to come today (in just a bit) so I can get out alone and than this afternoon she is taking the big boys some where while I'll take DD and the little boys some where, don't know where to go yet.
If they are old enough maybe take them to a $1 movie if you have those where you live. I used to do that - it was an air conditioned place and kept the kids occupied for at least an hour and a half!

I'd also take them to the McDonald's in the mall. They had a play area and they could stay in there as long as they wanted. It wore them out and gave me a chance to just sit!!

The library here has a summer reading program for younger kids. They have a story time and activities that keep them busy for a couple of hours. Your area might have the same kind of thing.

It's been so long since I've had to keep kids occupied I'm a little behind the times!!

Hope you have a nice afternoon with them!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (06-13-2008), sugarboo (06-15-2008)