View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 04:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Daniella,

I have just had the SCS implanted on the 2nd of this month and so far so good. The only thing I am having issues with is the healing process. lol
When I did the trial, I did experience 30-35% relief and I have full body RSD, along with Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, and MS. They aren't sure if the SCS will have any effect on the Fibro or MS, but I will sure let them know how it does or doesn't effect it. hahahaha
The surgery itself went extremely well. It only took about an hour or so and I was able to walk upright 2 days afterwards to go to hit office to have him check everything, and have a weekly appointment with him for the next couple weeks. Personally I would recommend it to anyone to at least do the trial and see how it effects you. I will tell you the trial is a bit different than the implant because it is not firmly anchored down, but you will get a really good idea of how it will or will not help you out.

Hope that helps you out some in making your decision to do at least the trial on it.

You are in my prayers, both of you!!

In His Glory,
Marla
Marla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote