View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 05:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Abbie,
I have to say that I have extra prayers and healing thoughts for you.
I want to share from my point of view... when Thank God for Bizi and her advice on how to help a friend..
I could tell my friends was really sad and depressed I didnt think it was to the point of suicide because only signs were saddness and discontent . I just felt it ...a need to reach and try to offer help.
It is hard but well worth the time and chatting as we have become MUCH MORE closer and we understand eachother . I think my hub gets jealous because I show more care and concernt for my pal allot of times, when before i didnt care or act as concerned with her and that adds to the void I seem to have with d.h. maybe I dont know. but I agree If one needs help even if they do not ask for it..if you sense they need help WELL you should offer it..and offer it more then once!
I am sorry I do not know what really is being thrown your way right now But I think your an Angel and I pray a blanket of healing peace comfort you and give you courage and wisedom. I hope you know that all of us here ...ARE HERE FOR YOU, to lean on and share anger saddness and what ever else comes your way. I am sorry you are going threw such a low point and i Pray things elevate to be a better more peacefull time. p.m. anytime i have good ears as I know all of us here do. WE LUV YA ABBIE!!!!
God Bless You!!
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-13-2008), Alffe (06-16-2008), bizi (06-15-2008), Curious (06-13-2008), Koala77 (06-13-2008), nohope (06-15-2008), who moi (06-13-2008), Wren (06-13-2008)