View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 06:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default symptoms

I faxed my neuro about a left handed burning sensation. Not remarkable, but most things happen on my right side. I got a call from her nurse stating I should have another Mri since it had been awhile.
This time I asked for a copy of the report and got a copy of the previous report. No big changes but one new lesion in the area that causes you to see flashing lights or spots in the visual field.
Can't say I've ever experienced that, but I didn't feel too bad knowing I only had one change since 2003.
That is a good thing......right?

Anyway, my advice is to learn your docs fax number and document your concerns and fax it to them. If its important, they will call you back with instructions to come in. That way you don't forget things that happen to you....and you feel like you are not bothering them with trivial stuff. I let them decide if its important and I feel I'm being proactive in my own healthcare. Don't ignore anything...write it down and fax it

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desinie (06-14-2008), lady_express_44 (06-13-2008)