View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 01:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelma View Post
You know you can only fight the unknowing and uncaring of another with the truth of logic.

When you go off on these tangents of ridicule and threats and bad wishes for the demise or hurting of another you are defeating your purpose and those who would want to know just exactly what he is talking about and where he is wrong wil tend not to care if this is the pervading attitude of anyone who dares to question.

They may want to turn their back and n;ever think about Parkinson's Disease again without the words that are being expressed here.

Limbaugh is already talking about receiving email from people correcting him. He is keeping the subject in the forefront of the people who in just a couple of weeks are going to the polls,

jeez keep him talking and argueing about Parkinson's and keep your emails going to the letters to the editors etc putting him straight.

Let his defenders and detractors argue about parkinsons any way they want to, in other words let the talk continue on

Let him do the name calling..............rise above the man

Thelma..I understand where youre coming from..But with all due respect..I call them as I see them, and I never had any use or respect for Rush, and now naturally more than ever he doesnt even rank high enough to be on my **** list..His partisanship and greed, not to mention his drug problem that he is doing nothing about has rendered him blinder that a flock of bats..Partisanship is one of my major pet peeves, because it is everything thats gone wrong with America..Nothing is right or wrong anymore..Everything is "political" now..Morals and values are eroding, and as a consequence sick people continue to suffer because cures are not profitable, or God forbid.."politically correct"..And it makes me sick and angry..Im also a recovering alcoholic and I know what it takes to stay on the straight and narrow..And I'll guarantee that Rush is ether still using or well on his way to relapse..I know this because only an insane person would attack someone with the credibility and integrity of someone like Micheal J Fox..Folks who are involved in recovery dont get on the air and start attacking peoples good character without reason or provocation..Ive seen types like Rush come and go and find themselves in the gutter..Rush is already in the gutter, he just doesnt know enough to lay down..Meanwhile the truth is out there, and it will reveal itself as it always does..Trying to hide the truth is like trying to hide a candle in the dark..Truth is real and can be proven..Lies live only in the disturbed mind of the beholder..and it takes more lies to cover up the lies already told, ad infinitum

In a round about way Rush may have helped our cause more that he has tried to discredit it..He definately made a big mistake when he attacted, and questioned MJF's character, and he will succeed only in further exposing himself for the habitual partisan liar that he is, and always was

Last edited by stevem53; 10-25-2006 at 01:37 AM.
stevem53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote