View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 09:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

((((((((Deb))))))))) and ((((((((((Austin)))))))))))).

God, this makes me so sad. It's frighteningly reminiscent of my early college days, too. I wasn't in college three months when I had a breakthrough seizure and had to go back onto phenobarb after being off of it for about 3 years. Of course, that meant being stoned, exhausted, and stupid for at least a month, and I had finals coming up, so I had absolutely no time for that!

A neuro I went to somehow convinced me to switch to Tegretol...and I think most of you know at least some of that horrible story. Well, on top of that, my roommates were complete bitches, to say the least. I was crowded out of the room and essentially had a bed and nothing else. I felt like a prisoner on Death Row.

How much might it have helped to tell them about my med history before all of this happened?? I doubt it would have made much of an impact. They didn't care whether I lived or died. Some people are just @$$holes. Sorry for the French, but there is no benign synonym that would illustrate my point, sad to say. Starting over may be all he can do.

((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))),

LIZARD
LIZARD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote