View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Mrs. D.

How can elbows be affected by pressure? Alan doesn't put his elbows on anything? He is on the computer, or he is sitting on the couch watching tv. (or he takes his one block walk to the grocery store).

The psoriasis is spreading on his arms. But behind the ears is much better (I do not understand this at all). I'm only using the E, and the A & D & E ointment.

Oh, and this is interesting. The boot is on his right foot. He normall has this 5 inch lesion on the right side of the right foot. It normally would scale, and I'd do the vitamin E and well, it didn't work. However, for the past week, it's no more scales, and the lesion is disappearing. ?????? Have no clue why. I'm using the same treatment on all of his lesions.

The front bottom of his leg (right underneath the kneecap), is where I had to put the padding because it was rubbing the lesion. Well, since this padding was put in place, there is no rubbing, hence the lesion does not bother him any more. It just doesn't change in any way shape or form, no matter I use the E, or the ointment. It's just there.

Now on the left foot (he normally has NO LESIONS on the left foot). He just developed a little patch on the bottom of the ankle.

So to sum it up. He's had the psoriasis on the right foot for YEARS.

He has never had psoriasis on the left foot EVER, until recently when he got the little patch on the ankle.

His foot doctor said he has psoriatic toes. Always has had this. For years. Nothing can be done they say.

But his arms. Oh my god. He says he's going to Ask Dr. Fred if there's a new creme. Because the clobetasol did nothing. And it's expired. So if anything, they'll give him a new prescription. He hasn't used this in over 2 years because sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

I wonder if the IVIG has ANY affect on his psoriasis because of all the antibodies??

I'm also wondering (when you said pressure on the elbows) how does one put pressure on the elbows??

thanks much.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote