View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 12:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default And if that's not scary enough!

Recently I have learned of an alarming threat to our freedom of supplements and our quality of food. Apparently, it has been going on for some time and it involves the World Health Organization, World Trade Organization and CODEX. There is no way I can adequately explain everything I've learned but I believe with all my heart that we are up against a cataclysmic and irreversable change in our choices (or lack thereof) of health care and the quality of our food supply.

I am new to this forum, so when I tried to post the links to two videos that "bring it all home" and gives resources to us to be able to participate in the fight for our freedom of health, I was denied because I have not yet contributed 10 posts to this forum. I completely respect that.

But perhaps, the regulators of this forum will allow me to suggest to anyone that is interested, the path by which the reader may find these videos on their own. Here goes:

The first is a 40 minute video entitled, "Nutricide-Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs". Here, there is also suggestions on how to fight this war.

The second is a 28 minute video entitled "We Become Silent-The Last Days of Health Freedom".
These videos are a must see for anyone concerned about what's happening and is about to happen in the near future concerning our rights to supplements and safe food. Some of you may already be familiar with these clips and their issues, but for those of you who are not, I urge you to set aside the time it takes to view them. You'll be glad you did. It affects all of us.
Nettle1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote