View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default It's ok to feel angry at life sometimes

Hi steash,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have many uncertain and disturbing issues to deal with right now. It must feel like your world is falling apart and you have no control over any of it. There really are no words to ease your troubled mind during this time because only you hold the power to accept the illnesses of your loved ones and continue to be strong spirited as you help them along their journey.

Always remember.... ...... just the extension of your hand to help them along...... just your smile when they feel like hell....... and just your support that they know they can count on...... can make their worst moments just a tad bit easier.

Keep a positive outlook as much as you can and know that they all appreciate your kindness at this difficult time.

My heartfelt regards to you and your family....
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by steash View Post
transition? what does that mean? been here before with "oh you have taken it the wrong way" thing. this time i haven't. transition? not intressed.

there are people on here that have given me a great amount of peace and strength to keep going through the hardest moments.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
steash (06-27-2008)