View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there,

I wanted to thank AZ, I love, love the support that this group provides. I have been going for over 1 1/2 years.
There usually a doctor that is a believer of our condition(s).

We have a vast group of people that make it to our quarterly meetings. I love the group that we have.

When I first moved to AZ in 2006, the first thing I did was become involved in a support group. And I found this one. It's not loosely organized, it's a well thought group, but not an autocratic group. There is time for all of us. I feel valued as a member here. There is a consistency of educated, compassionate folks that you just don't find anywhere else.
If you in the PHX metro area, please give one of us a shout. I promise you won't be disappointed.

If you give us enough time, maybe someone can ride-share considering the price of gas.

Take care.

Oh and the walk-a-thon? The last one that we participated in? It was great! This one is going to be through Conquer Chiari, and I cannot think of a more CREDIBLE sponsorship for this fundraiser.

Please consider involving yourself in this worthwhile fundraise through walking, or raising money for this.
kathymichelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote