View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default 'DRAINED' is a very good word?

Kind of like you have had an encounter with a 'vampire' or something else less desirable!

Do NOT forget that you HAVE had your body literally 'invaded'. By that I mean foreign bodies and people and things have 'visited'. This is NOT a good thing for us immune compromised people? Nor, is it a normal event for our 'selves'. Thing is to just be as cool as possible [it IS the hardest part] and work hard, very hard and FOLLOW THOSE STUPID DIRECTIONS and take the anti-b's and do NOT pretend to lead a normal life until you get the absolute get go. My motto is: It's better to be SAFE and a chicken, than not and in the HOSPITAL? Maybe we can start a 'squacking' chorus? I just prefer to spend as little time in a hospital setting as I can! I'm sure others here will agree, especially those who have had the privelege of being subjected to all that green jello!

I gotta admit tho? That Green Jello is far, far better than the yellow or orange? I hope it is not just me.

IF your body has made you SLEEP? That is likely what you have needed! But, when you can, keep drinking water and flush all that anathesia out of you! Sometimes, we mite like it to 'hang around'? But long term, it's plain old not good for us and isn't meant to hang around. Tho I shouldn't need to tell YOU all this stuff! You are chock full of the same common sense yourself! And, that's all it is, common sense.

That must have been a true 'port/needle' adventure of the 'nth demension'? That must not have been fun, not for you...them or anyone! Honestly, glad I missed it! I am sure my own time will come soon enuf.

Most of all for you. Next time? Ask for an experienced cancer infusion nurse? That kind of expert will know JUST where to get you w/the least amount of trauma for all! Especially YOU! I Like to AVOID trauma at all costs! Maybe it's the chicken in me?

Overall good that you've got it outta the way...Better yet that IT DURN WORKS THIS DURN TIME???????? I could use stronger language here, but there are tender ears and eyes here, I suspect you've likely invented some apt ones on your own... I'll never tell...Done the same myself.

Hugs and pain free moments and MORE of them SOON! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote