View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb02 View Post
Did you scare everyone off? I know what you mean. I think we all hear those voices at times. I tend to hear those "voices" when I am trying to relax or go to sleep. I worry about family and I worry about being able to be independent in the future. I even worry about storms and tornadoes -- something I really have control over. I just wish the voice would sound like George Clooney. Sorry, I just realized this thread was for caregivers.

Lmao Barb! If my voices sounded like George Clooney even I might embrace them! And you are most certainly welcome here. I think it's good for everyone to come here to read our stuff just as it's good for carepartners to go read all your stuff. We learn from each other.

I do that at night too. I will start thinking of one thing and then another and another until I can't sleep at all. Did you ever start remembering things in your past and felt guilty all over again? lol Those "voices' are annoying.
Alffe (11-08-2008), GmaSue (03-02-2009), mistiis (11-08-2008), woodhaven (11-07-2008)